ANNOUNCMENT!

Curtain Up Cookies is taking a hiatus from cookie creating to focus on outside endeavors.

Please check out the NEW Curtain Up Crafts etsy store to see what we're up to over there!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CLOSING COOKIES: Gabriel

Sunday night marked the end of my Stage Management Fellowship at Atlantic Theater Company with the closing night of Gabriel. And you know what closing night means! Cookies!

Here is the show poster:




So I thought a nice cloudy background with the show title would be nice.


I got to try a little two-toned flooding with a Bright White and a Sky Blue.






Then I added the text in black on top.




And they were a big hit! I'm sad the show's over but cookies always make goodbyes easier :)



UP NEXT: I'll Be Damned for JARADOA Theater Company


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...